With every purchase you will receive :-
- test device
- Funnel With Cap
- Prefilled buffer tube & cap
- Instruction to use
This test kit allows self testing of Covid-19 Antigen performed anywhere like your home and your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility. Covid-19 Saliva Home Kit is intended to support for in-vitro qualitative detection to SARS-Cov Antigen in the human saliva sample. The product can be used for SARS-Cov-2 Antigen test of coronavirus suspected patients which show symptoms within 7 days.
Product specification :-
- Sensitivity : 91.0%
- Specificity : 100.0%
- Specimen type : Saliva
- Time for result : 15 Minutes
Sample treatment :-
- Open Sample collection kit pouch.
- Connect the funnel to the sample collection tube.
- Remove the funnel.
- Open reagent pouch.
- Remove the foil of the reagent tube and close with cap.
- Gently drop reagent into sample collection tube until it reaches the upper line of the collection tube.
- Close the sample collection tube with a cap.
- Squeeze the lower part of the sample collection tube and shake gently 20 times.
- Place the sample collection tube for 5 minutes to make sure the saliva is mixed well with the reagent.
Result interpretation :-
Positive Result : Two colored line appear, one in the Control line region (C) and another in the test line region. This result means the presence of SARS Cov-2 antigens.
Negative Result : A colored line appears in the Control (C) region and none in the Test (T) region.
Invalid Result : the control line does not appear, or colored line appear on (T) region. An insufficient quantity of diluent or an incorrect procedure are the most likely reasons for the absence of the Control line. If the problem persist, contact your local distributor.
- Rinse your mouth with water 30 minutes before sampling. (Do not eat, smoke or drink after rinsing)
- Make sure the collected saliva are free from impurities.
- Do not open the inner package until it is ready to use. Use it as soon as possible after opened,
- Leave the reagent and sample at room temperature 30 minutes before use.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.